Every child is an apple of the eye for his/her parent. So, before you select your child’s alma mater, there are a few essential aspects that you must ponder over. Moreover, if you are living in Bangalore, your choices are innumerable. Check out these points before you finally decide upon the school for your child.
What Factors Matter For Your Child’s Admission?
- Teacher-Student Ratio: It is one of the most crucial factors that you must take into account when you are looking for one of the top 10 schools in Bangalore. Find out how many students are there in each class and number of teachers assigned for every class.
- Distance From Your Home: Remember, when you are putting your child into a school, it is not for a short span. Your child has to commute every single day. So, make surIe that the school you choose does not leave him/her tired and drained due to the distance. There has to be some room for extracurricular activities, games, and spending time with family. So, opt for a school that does not take much time to commute.
- Type of Grading System: Find out whether the school has grade or numbering system. How is it worked out? And how frequent is the evaluation.
- Curriculum: The curriculum that different schools follow varies. It also depends on the board to which the school is affiliated to. Find out when your child gets promoted to a higher class, the subjects that he will be required to study.
- Safety: This is undoubtedly a crucial factor for your child. Make sure the environment of the school is good and the management emphasizes on safety and security of the children and staff alike.
- Teacher Qualifications: The quality, qualification and experience of teachers matters. A school with experienced and qualified teachers certainly scores over the one where the teacher selection process is not appropriate.
However, you can be rest assured about all of the above aspects, if you are looking for one of the best international schools in Bangalore. At Chrysalis High, we ensure quality education and student safety as the primary aspects. If parents are worried about transportation, adequate arrangement is available with the school. Contact us if you want to know more about our school, admission process, and other details.